The technical program will consist of plenary, regular and poster sessions. Eight plenary speakers have been invited to present the state-of-the-art and the future development of such an emerging field as the control of oscillations. The 16 regular and 8 poster sessions have been arranged to cover all areas. They have all been scheduled to start at fixed times, permitting the participants to move from one session to another depending on their interest in particular paper.
|10:00-13:00||Opening Ceremony. Plenary Session 1|
|14:30-17:10||Regular Sessions A1, C1, D1, G|
|17:30-18:30||Poster Session P1|
|10:00-13:00||Plenary Session 2|
|14:30-17:10||Regular Sessions B1, D2, E1, F1|
|17:30-18:30||Poster Session P2|
|10:00-13:00||Regular Sessions A2, B2, C2, E2|
|14:30-16:50||Regular Sessions B3, E3, F2, H|
|17:10-18:00||Poster Session P3|
|A||Control of Oscillations||Prof. F.Chernousko|
|B||Control of Chaos||Prof. R.Genesio|
|C||Mathematical Methods of Nonlinear Analysis||Prof. G.Leonov|
|D||Control Theory||Prof. V.Yakubovich|
|E||Nonlinear Mechanics||Prof. D.Indeitsev|
|F||Control Systems||Prof. A.Pervozvansky|
A. LINDQUIST (Royal Inst. of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden) and V.A. YAKUBOVICH (St.Petersburg Univ., Russia) Universal Regulators for Optimal Damping and Tracking in Discrete-Time Systems with Harmonic External Disturbances.
A.A. KRASOVSKII (Zhukovsky Military Air Force Engineering Academy, Moscow,Russia) Control by Means of Bifurcations and the Asteroid Danger.
G. CHEN (Univ. of Houston, USA) Control and Anti-Control of Chaos.
F. PFEIFFER (Techn. Univ. Munich, Germany) Control of Tube-Crawling Robot
G. FEICHTINGER (Technical Univ. of Wien, Austria) Cyclical and Chaotic Solutions of Dynamic Optimization Models in Economics.
G.A. LEONOV (St.Petersburg Univ., Russia) and A.L. FRADKOV (IPME, Russian Academy of Sciences, St.Petersburg) Lyapunov Methods in Analysis and Control of Chaotic Systems.
M. HASLER (Ecole Polytechnique Federal, Lausanne, Switzerland) Current Problems for the Transmission of Information using a Chaotic Signal.
G. HU (Beijing Normal Univ., China) Chaos control and synchronization in spatiotemporal systems and their applications.
A.N.SHARKOVSKY, E.Yu.ROMANENKO, M.B.VEREIKINA, (Inst. of Mathematics, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kiev) Structural Turbulence in some Boundary-Value Problems.
M.OGORZALEK (Univ. of Mining and Metallurgy, Krakow, Poland) Implementation issues for Electronic Chaos Controllers.
A.S. DMITRIEV (Inst. of Radioengineering and Electronics RAS,
Application of Maps with Stored Information in CDMA Communication Systems
V.S. ANISHCHENKO, G.I. STRELKOVA (Saratov State Univ., Russia)
Attractors of Dynamical Systems
H.NIJMEIJER (Univ.of Twente, The Netherlands) I.I.BLEKHMAN, A.L.FRADKOV, A.Yu.POGROMSKY (IPME, Russian Academy of Sciences, St.Petersburg) Synchronization and Controlled Synchronization of Dynamical Systems
F. ZIEGLER (Technical University of Wien), H.IRSHIK, M.KROMMER (Johannes Kepler University of Linz, Austria) Green's function method applied to vibrations of piezoelectric plates and shells.
1. M.F. Heertjes, M.J.G. van de Molengraft, A.de Kraker, D.H. van
J.J. Kok (Eindhoven Univ. of Technology, Netherlands)
Manifold based control for a 1-DOF beam with one-sided spring using feedback linearization .
2. V. Gattulli (Universita' di L'Aquila, Italy), F. Vestroni (Universita' di Roma La Sapienza , Italy)
Nonlinear feedback control strategies for an oscillating suspended cable .
3. E. Kreuzer and O. Kust (Technical University Hamburg-Harburg, Germany)
Dimension reduction and control of nonlinear distributed parameter systems .
4. V.Yu. Rutkovsky, Suhanov V.M.(Inst. of Control Sciences Russ. Acad. Sci.,Russia),
Dodds S. (University of East London, U.K.)
Characteristic improvements of flexible space structures as a control object
5. Y.I. Somov (Irkutsk Computing Center Russ. Acad. of Sci., Russia)
Precision nonlinear gyromoment attitude control of the large-scale flexible spacecrafts
6. F.L.Chernousko (Inst. Prob. Mech. RAS, Moscow, Russia)
Bounded distributed control in elastic systems
7. I.M.Ananievsky (Inst. Prob. Mech. RAS, Moscow, Russia)
Bounded control of elastic linear mechanical system with unknown parameters
8. D.V. Balandin (Research Inst. for Applied Mathematics and Cybernetics, N.Novgorod, Russia)
Optimal Control of Oscillations in Distributed Systems with Uncertainty.
1. R. Gabasov, (Belorussian State Univ., Belorus), F.M. Kirillova,
(Inst. of Mathematics of Acad. of Sci., Belorus), E.A. Ruzhitskaya
(Gomel State Univ. of S.Scorina, Belorus)
Amortization of oscillating systems by optimal control methods
2. A.S. Kovaleva (Mechanical Engineering Research Inst. RAS, Russia)
Near optimal control for resonant oscillatory systems .
3. G.A. Leonov, V.B. Smirnova (St. Petersburg State Univ., Russia)
Analysis of frequency-of-oscillations-controlled systems .
4. D.V. Ponomarenko, V.A. Teshev, A.I. Shepelyavyi, M.M. Shumafov (St. Petersburg State Univ., Russia)
Stabilization of systems with hysteresis by periodic external force
5. S.F. Burdakov, M.I. Toupitsyn (St. Petersburg State Technical Univ., Russia)
Robust stability and optimization of controlled oscillatory system
6. A.A. Pervozvanski, D.Ju. Skubov (St. Petersburg State Technical Univ., Russia)
The asymptotic approach to the analysis and control of nonlinear oscillatory systems on an example of the induction motor
7. A.T. Zaremba (Automated Analysis Corporation, USA), M.K. Liubakka, R.M. Stuntz (Ford Motor Company, USA)
Vibration control based on dynamic compensation in an electric power steering system
8. S.V. Gusev (St. Petersburg State Univ., Russia), W. Johnson, J. Miller, A.M. Masrur (Ford Motor Company, USA)
Moment regulator for automotive engine oscillation damping
9. A.G. Alexandrov and V.N. Chestnov (Moskow State Inst. of Steel and Alloys, Russia)
Rejection of bounded harmonic external disturbances with unknown frequencies and
1. M. Ogorzalek (Univ. of Mining and Metallurgy, Poland)
Implementation Issues for electronic chaos controllers
2. A.S. Dmitriev (Inst. of Radioengineering and Electronics RAS, Russia)
Application of maps with stored information in CDMA communication systems
3. S.O. Starkov, S.V. Yemetz (Inst. of Radioengineering and Electronics RAS, Russia)
Digital communication systems using chaos
4. M. E. Brandt (Univ. of Texas Health Science Center, USA), G. Chen (Univ. of Houston, USA)
Feedback control of pathological rhythms in some models of chaotic cardiac activity
5. E.M.Bollt (US Naval Acad., USA), M.Dolnik (Brandeis Univ., USA)
Learning the grammar of a chaotic dynamical system in a format suitable for controlling symbol dynamics and communications
6. T. Ushio (Osaka Univ., Japan), N. Motonaka (Sumitomo Elec. Ind., Japan)
Controlling Chaos in a Manufacturing System with two machines and two part-types
based on the Hogg-Huberman strategy
1. G.Hu (Beijing Normal Univ., China)
Controlling spiral waves in spatiotemporal systems.
2. M. Basso, R. Genesio, L.Giovanardi, A. Tesi (Univ. de Frienze, Italy)
On stabilizing periodic orbits of a chaotic system via feedback control
3. H. Nakajima (Kinki Univ., Japan), Y. Ueda (Kyoto Univ., Japan)
On the stability of delayed feedback control of chaos
4. A.A.J. Lefeber and H.Nijmeijer (Univ. of Twente, Netherlands)
Bounded tracking controllers for the chaotic (forced) Duffing equation
5. X. Dong, G. Chen, L. Chen (Univ. of Houston, USA)
Controlling the uncertain Duffing oscillator
6. Mario di Bernardo, David P. Stoten (Univ. of Bristol, UK)
A control engineering approach to the control and synchronization of chaos using the MCS algorithm
7. C. Piccardi (Politecnico di Milano, Italy) and Luca L. Ghezzi (Universita' C.Cattaneo and Politecnico di Milano, Italy)
Min-max control of uncertain chaotic systems
1. M. Fransaszek (National Inst. of Standards and Technology,
USA), M.R. Frey (Bucknell Univ., USA),
E. Simiu (National Inst. of Standards and Technology, USA)
Control of exits from a safe region: a stochastic Melnikov approach
2. A.K. Kozlov (Inst. Appl. Phyz. RAS, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia),
G.V. Osipov, V.D. Shalfeev (Nizhny Novgorod State Univ., Russia)
Suppressing chaos in continuous systems by impulsive control
3. S. Lenci (Universita' di Ancona, Italy), G. Rega (Universita' di Roma La Sapienza,Italy)
Attractor-basin and bifurcation analysis in an impact system: Chaotic uncontrolled versus controlled steady responce
4. H. Lenz, R. Berstecher (Siemens AG, Munich, Germany)
Sliding-Mode control of chaotic pendulum: stabilization and targeting of an instable periodic orbit
5. C. Batlle, E. Fossas, G. Olivar (Universitat Polite'cnica de Catalunya, Spain)
Time-delay stabilization of the buck convertor
6. E. Solak, O. Morgul, U. Ersoy (Bilkent Univ., Turkey)
Observer based control of chaos
1. A.N. Fedorova, M.G. Zeitlin (Institute of Problems of Mechanical
Engineering, RAS, St.-Petersburg; Russia)
Hamiltonian problems via Wavelets
2. V.N. Belych (Volga State Academy of Water Transportation; Nizhny Novgorod; Russia)
Chaotic dynamics in multidimensional control systems .
3. Chia-Chi Chu (Chang Gung College of Medicine and Technology, Taiwan R.O.C)
Chaotic Motions of Simple Power System Models
4. A.C. Soudack (University of British Columbia, Vancouver; Canada), S. Mozaffari (Abitibi-Price Ltd., Newfoundland, Canada)
Chaos in a power transformer
5. S.Volovodov, E.Rozenvasser (Marine Technical University; St.-Petersburg; Russia),
B.Lampe (Rostoc University, Germany)
Application of method of integral equations for analysis of complex periodic behaviors
in Chua's circuits
6. A.P.Krishchenko (Bauman Moscow State Technical University; Moscow; Russia)
Estimations of domains with limit cycles and chaos .
7. K.Mitsubori (Maritime Safety Academy, Japan), T. Saito (HOSEI University, Tokyo, Japan)
On Chaos Generators Mutually Connected by Pulse Signal .
8. V.P.Ponomarenko (Research Institute of applied Mathematics and Cybernetics; Nizhny Novgorod; Russia)
Bifurcation phenomena and complex oscillations in nonlinear system with phase control
1. J.L.Moiola (Universidad Nacional del Sur, Bahia Blanca, Argentina),
D.W.Berns (UNPSJB, Argentina)
On the detection of period doubling bifurcation in nonlinear feedback systems .
2. K. Aouchiche, P.-A. Bliman, M. Sorine (INRIA, France)
PI control of periodic oscillations of relay systems .
3. D.J. Pagano (Univ. Fed. de Santa Catarina, Brazil),
E. Ponce, J. Aracil (Universidad de Sevilla, Sevilla, Spain)
Bifurcation analysis of low-order nonlinear control systems with a delay .
4. V.Y. Arkov (Institute of Mechanics of Russian Academy of Science; Ufa; Russia), G.G. Kulikov, T.V. Breikin (Ufa State Aviation Technical University; Ufa; Russia) V.C. Patel (University of Sheffield; Sheffield, U.K.)
Chaotic and Stochastic Processes: Markov Modelling Approach
5. F.E. Udwadia, H.F. von Bremen (University of Southern California, USA)
On the efficient computation of Lyapunov exponents.
6. Kulchitskii O.Yu., Kuznetsov D.F. (St. Petersburg State Technical Univ., Russia)
Numerical simulation of nonlinear oscillatory systems under stochastic perturbations
7. A.S.Shiriaev (IPME, RAS, St.Petersburg, Russia)
Control of oscillations in lossless nonlinear systems
8. Jibin Li (Kunming University of Science and Technology, Kunming, China) Xue-Zhong He (University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia) W.Ge (Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing, China)
Multiple periodic solutions of differential delay equations .
9. T. Kapitaniak (Technical University of Lodz; Lodz, Poland) J.Brindley (University of Leeds; Leeds; U.K.)
Practical Stability of Chaotic attractors .
1. L. Fridman (Samara State Architecture and Building Acad.,
Russia), Shustin E., Fridman E. (Tel-Aviv University., Israel).
Steady Models in the Relay Control Systems with Time Delay and Periodic Disturbances.
2. I.E. Zuber ('Ecology' Corporation, St.Petersburg,Russia)
Stabilization of systems by similarity transformations and observers.
3. E.Aranda-Bricaire (CINVESTAV-IPN, Mexico), U. Kotta (Inst. of Cybernetics, Estonia)
The discrete-time nonlinear dynamic disturbance decoupling problem with partially measurable disturbances.
4. M.M. Kogan (Nizhni Novgorod State Univ., Russia).
A local approach to the inverse minimax control problem for discrete-time systems.
5. G.V. Kronin (St-Petersburg University, Russia)
The Optimal Control Problem with p-degree Quality Functional.
6. V.I. Nekorkin, V.B. Kazantsev, D.V. Artyuhin (Nizhny Novgorod State Univ., Russia)
Mutual synchronization of patterns and wave fronts in two couple chains of Chua's circuits.
7. V.V. Baranov, V.I. Salyga (Nonlinear Sciences Academy, Moscow, Russia)
Models and methods of identification and adaptive stochastic control under uncertainty.
8. V.A. Brusin (Nizhny Novgorod Architectural and Building Acad., Russia) A.V. Brusin (Nizhny Novgorod Technical Univ., Russia)
On adaptive control of interconnected systems with unknown interconnections.
1. A.G. Butkovskiy (Inst. of Control Sciences RAS, Russia).
Contribution to the Program of Unitied Geometric Theory of Control (UGTU)
2. V.I. Vorotnikov (Urals State Tech. University, Nizhni Tagil , Russia)
On bounded control construction on a game-theoretic problem of controlling the angular motion of an asymmetric solid .
3. N. Kunimatsu (Keio University, Japan).
Stabilization of a nonlinear tubular reactor dynamics with recycle.
4. V.A. Kamenetsky (Inst. of Control Sciences, RAS, Russia).
A constructive method for feedback stabilization of affine control systems with input and state constraints.
5. A.G. Cheremenetsky (Institute of Mechanics, Bulgaria), V.N. Fomin, A.A. Somova (St.Petersburg State University, Russia)
Stability and Robustness of Linear Abstract System.
6. I.G. Polushin (Inst. for Problems of Mechanical Engineering, St.Petersburg, Russia)
Quasipassivity Based Control of Oscillation Systems with Disturbances
7. V.M.Bukov, I.M.Maximenko (Zhukovskii Air Force Engineering Academy, Russia)
An Isomorphizm Principle in the Systems Theory
8. B.T. Bakhshiyan (Inst. of Space Research RAS, Moscow, Russia),
O.A. Bayuk (Inst. Of Astronomy RAS, Moscow, Russia)
Optimization of the distribution of the observations of the oscillatory system
1. M.A. Aziz-Alaoui (Le Havre Univ., France), A.D. Fedorenko
(Inst. of Mathematics National Acad. of Sci. Ukraine, Ukraine), R. Lozi
(Univ. of Nice -Sophia Antipolis, France),
A.N. Sharkovsky (Inst. of Mathematics National Acad. of Sci. Ukraine, Ukraine)
Recovering trajectories of chaotic piecewise linear dynamical systems
2. B.V. Kiselev, D.M. Volobuev (St. Petersburg State University, Russia)
Equation of motion from a geophisical data series
3. V.V. Beletsky, O.P. Salimova (Keldysh Inst. of Applied Mathematics RAS, Russia)
Some aspects of Hill's problem as a dynamic billiard
4. M. A. Jordan, O. A. A. Orqueda (Univ. Nacional del Sur -Av. Alem, Argentine)
Persistency of excitation and reachness in continuous-time piecewise linear systems
Influence of the environment dynamics on combination resonances in vertical motion of shaft vehicles
5. H.G. Bock, J.P. Schloeder (Interdisciplinary Center for Scientific Computing, University of Heidelberg, Germany)
Parallel Boundary Value Problem Methods for Parameter Estimation in Oscillatory Systems.
6. E.M.A.M. Mendes (Fundacao de Ensino Superior de Sao Joao Del Rei, Brazil)
Identification of a fluidized bed system: model structure and validation issues
7. B. Zajic (Belgrade, Yugoslavia), M. Vucobratovic (M. Pupin Inst., Yugoslavia)
Influence of the environment dynamics on combination resonances in vertical motion of shaft vehicles
8. F. Peterka (Inst. of Thermomechanics of Acad. of Sci. of Czech Republic, Czech Republic),
S. Cipera (Czech. Tech. University, Czech Republic)
Transitions to chaos and basins of attraction in the impact oscillator
1. F. Ziegler (Technical University of Vienna, Austria) H.
Irshik, M. Krommer (Johannes Kepler University of Linz, Austria)
Dynamic Green's function method applied to vibrations of piezoelectric shells .
2.E.L. Aero (Inst. for Problems of Mechanical engineering RAS, Russia)
Nonlinear dynamics of liquid crystals as visco- elastic media with controllable properties
3. I-Chung Weng, R.Y.Chen (New Jersey Inst. of Technology, USA)
The dynamics stress intensity factor of a moving internal crack subjected to incident shear waves
4. M. Pausch and F. Pfeiffer (Technische Univ. Munich, Germany)
Simulation of a chain drive CVT as a Mechatronic System
5. P.A. Zilin (St. Petersburg Technical Univ. and Institute for Problems of Mechanical Engineering Russ. Acad. of Sci., Russia)
Dynamic forms of equilibrium of a bar compressed by a dead force
6. V. Fridman (Inst. for Problems of Mechanical Engineering RAS, Russia and Technical Mechanics&Electronic Co., USA), D. Tibbetts, I. Piraner (Cummins Engine Co., USA),
N. Guseva, D. Kiryan (Inst. of Problems of Mechanical Engineering RAS, Russia)
Nonlinear chaotic and periodical vibrations of the internal combustion engine.
1. A.N. Sharkovsky, E.Yu. Romanenko, M.B. Vereikina, (Inst. of
National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Ukraine)
Structural Turbulence in Boundary-Value Problems .
2. V.S. Anishchenko, G.I. Strelkova (Saratov State Univ., Russia)
Attractors of dynamical systems
3. M. Basso, R. Genesio, A. Tesi, G. Torrini (Univ. di Firenze, Italy)
On describing systems with periodic behaviour in terms of simple nonlinear models
4. C.Tablino-Possio (Univ of Milan, Italy), L.Pellegrini (Polythecnic of Milan, Italy)
A kth order reaction: application of high codimension bifurcation theory
Section F. Control Systems
1. L. Hsu, G. Damm (Univ.Federal of Rio de Janeiro, Brasil),
R. Ortega, (CNRS-SUPELEC, France)
A globally convergent frequency estimator
2. G.V.Kostin (Institute for problems in Mechanics, Moscow, Russia), M.C.Steinbach (ZIB, Berlin-Dahlem, Germany), H.G.Bock (IWR, Heidelberg, Germany), R.W.Longman (Columbia University, New York, USA)
Modeling the dynamics of industrial robots with flexible electric drives.
3. M.Hayase (Tokio Univ. of Agriculture &Technology, Japan)
Design of LQ-type nonlinear servo-systems.
4. R.Rojek, J.Wrzuszczak (Tech. Univ.of Opole, Poland), D.Kh. Imajev, D. Imajev (St.Petersburg
Electrotechnical Univ., Russia)
Adaptive control system with performance index feedback.
5. A.Kovalenko (St.petersburg Print Inst., Russia)
Stochastic Properties of Goal Function and Optimization Technique for Complex Mechanical Systems
6. K. Shimizu, H. Sugata, T. Hagino (Keio Univ., Japan)
Global optimization via multi-trajectory inertial system and chaos.
7. A. Besancon-Voda, P. Drazdil (ENSIEG, France)
Analysis of oscillations in systems with relay and friction.
8. B.I.Cheshankov, B.I.Velnikolovsky, I.N.Jordanov (Technical Univ. of Sofia, Bulgaria)
Multicriteria Optimization of a Machine Aggregate with Single Stage Spur Gears
1. M.Hermle, W.Schiehlen (Univ. of Stuttgart, Germany) H.Zwart,
(Univ. of Twente, The Netherlands), R.Curtain (Univ. of Groningen,
Robust controllers for dead-time systems.
2. N.A. Balonin, L.A.Mironovskiy (St.Petersburg Academy of Aerospace Istrumentation, Russia)
Solving optimization problems by system adjoint operator simulation.
3. C.M. Yuen, K.F. Tsang (City Univ.of Hong Kong, China),
Low voltage circuit design techniques for voltage controlled oscillator.
4. E.G. Dymkin (IPME, RAS, St.Petersburg, Russia)
Adaptive Control of a Nonlinear Business-Cycle Model
5. R.O. Omorov, A.O. Aidraliev (Kyrgyzpatent, Kyrgyzstan)
Synthesis of the robust interval control system
6. O.A.A. Orqueda, M.A.Jordan (Universidad Nacional del Sur, Bahia Blanca, Argentine)
Adaptive control of unstable systems based on Kautz expanded inverse model.
1. H. Nijmeijer (Univ.of Twente, The Netherlands), I.I. Blekhman
('Mekhanobr-Teknika' Corp., St.Petersburg, Russia), A.L. Fradkov,
A.Yu. Pogromsky (Institute for Problems of Mech. Engg., RAS, St.Petersburg,
Synchronization and Controlled Synchronization of Dynamical Systems .
2. A. Varone (CRS4, Cagliari, Italy), G. Santoboni (Univ. College, London, UK), F. Meloni
(Univ. di Cagliari, Italy)
The role of initial conditions in the synchronization problem .
3. A.G. de Oliveira, (Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, University of London, U.K.) A.J. Jones (University of Wales, UK)
Synchronization of chaotic trajectories using parameter control.
4. A. Kh. Gelig (St. Petersburg State Univ., Russia), A.N. Churilov (St. Petersburg Marine Technical Univ., Russia)
Synchronous modes in asynchronous impulsive systems with distributed parameters.
5. V.I. Nekorkin, V.B. Kazantsev, D.V. Artyuhin (Nizhny Novgorod State Univ., Russia)
Mutual synchronization of patterns and wave fronts in coupled chains of Chua's
6. I. Miroshnik, S. Korolev (St.Petersburg Inst. of Fine Mechanics and Optics, Russia)
A geometric approach to problems of synchronization of linear and nonlinear
7. A.Yu. Pogromsky (Institute for Problems of Mech. Engg. RAS, St. Petersburg)
Synchronization and adaptive synchronization of semi-passive systems.
8. T.Ueta, H.Kawakami (Univ. of Tokushima, Japan)
Chaos synchronizing control in the invariant subspaces .
1. Ya.I. Molkov, M.I. Rabinovich, M.M. Sushchik (Inst. of Applied
Physics of RAS, Russia)
General properties of synchronization of neurons with inhibitory coupling .
2. E.D. Aved'yan (Inst. of Control Science RAS, Moscow, Russia)
Two level high precision CMAC neural network .
3. G. Puscasu (Univ. Dunare de Jos of Galati, Romania)
The nonlinear process control with internal model and multi-layer neural .
4. A.A. Bogdanov (Baltic State Technical Univ., Russia), A.V. Timofeev (Inst. Inform.& Autom. RAS, St.Petersburg, Russia)
Neural algorithms of optimal and adaptive control of mechanical systems.
6. N.E. Barabanov, A.K. Zherebko, D.S. Dolinov (St.Petersburg Electrotechn. University, Russia) V.R. Luciv (St.Petersburg Optical Inst., Russia)
The artificial neural network for image contours extraction .
7. A. Stotsky, X. Hu (Royal Inst. of Technology, Sweden)
Lateral Robustly Decoupling and Longitudinal VSS Control for Autonomous Vehicle
Back to the COC'97 Home page